当前位置:首页 > 对外汉语 > 实用汉语 > 商务 > 正文

商务汉语900句(201—400)

编辑:手里汉语学院 录入:suemiao 来源:手里汉语学院 2011-05-05 08:56:22 

 

 

  201 I''d like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
  我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。


  202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
  据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。


  203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
  我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。


  204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
  我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。


  205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
  我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。


  206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
  你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?


  207 I''d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
  我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。


  208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
  我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。


  209 We had expected much lower prices.
  我们希望报价再低一些。


  210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
  这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。


  211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
  我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。


  212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.
  当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。


  213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
  我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。


  214 I don''t think you''ll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
  我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。


  215 But the market prices are changing frequently.
  但是市场价格随时都在变化。


  216 It''s up to you to decide.
  这主要取决于你。


  217 The demand for our products has kept rising.
  要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。


  218 How long will your offer hold good?
  一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?


  219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
  我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。


  220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.
  我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

 

 

[NextPage]

 

 


  221 Please give us your proposal if you''re ready for that.如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。


  222 Here is our contract.
  这是我们的合同。


  223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
  请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。


  224 Don''t you think we should add a sentence here like this?
  难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?


  225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.
  如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。


  226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
  造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。


  227 Do you have any comment on this clause.
  你对这一条款有何看法?


  228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
  难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。


  229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
  重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。


  230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
  你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?


  231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
  你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。


  232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
  我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。


  233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
  合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。


  234 I hope no questions about the terms.
  我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。


  235 I''m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
  我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。


  236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
  我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。


  237 We''ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
  我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。


  238 I am ready to sign the agreement.
  我已经准备好了签合同。


  239 I''m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
  我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。


  240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
  那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。


  241 We''ll still be able to meet the deadline.
  我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。


  242 I will keep you posted.
  我会与你保持联络。


  243 What is your hurry?
  什么事让您这么着急呢?


  244 I''m sorry to burst in on you like this, but I''m really upset.
  我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。


  245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
  到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?


  246 I''m afraid I have bad news for you.
  恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

 

 

[NextPage]

 

  348 Will you speak up, please?
  请你大声一点好吗?


  349 Will you speak more slowly?
  请你说慢一点好吗?


  350 Mr. Wang is not in now.
  王先生现在不在此地。


  351 He is not in now.
  他现在不在这里。


  352 He has not come in yet.
  他还没有来。


  353 He will be here in 30 minutes.
  他在三十分钟内会到这里。


  354 He has gone home.
  他已经回家去了。


  355 He is in conference.
  他正在开会。


  356 May I take your message?
  你需要留言吗?


  357 May I have him call you back?
  要我请他回你电话吗?


  358 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?
  抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?


  359 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.
  我把这个电话转给陈先生。


  360 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.
  请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码。


  361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.
  真抱歉,让你久等了。


  362 His extension number is 285.
  他的分机号码是285。


  363 He is speaking on another phone.
  他正在接听别的电话。


  364 Would you please take a message?
  请你代我留话好吗?


  365 Would you like to leave any message?
  你要留什么话吗?


  366 I would like to place a station-to-station call.
  我要打一个叫号电话。


  367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.
  我要打一个叫人电话。


  368 I don''t know how to do that.
  我不知道该怎么打。


  369 Will you accept the charge.
  你愿意付电话费用吗?


  370 Where is the telephone office?
  电话局在什么地方?

 

 

[NextPage]


  371 Is there a public phone near here?
  这附近有公用电话吗?


  372 Do you have a coin for the phone?
  你有打电话的硬币吗?


  373 How do I call this number?
  这个号码怎么打?


  374 Do you have a phone book(directory)?
  你有电话簿吗?


  375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.
  我想打个长途电话到台北去。


  376 I want to make an overseas call to the United States?
  我想打个电话到美国去。


  377 How much is a call to the United states?
  打一个电话到美国去需要多少钱?


  378 Will you please call me back?
  请你回我一个电话好吗?


  379 May I use your telephone?
  我可以用你的电话吗?


  380 Someone is using the phone.
  有人在用电话。


  381 Do you have an extension?
  你有分机吗?


  382 We don''t have an extension.
  我们没有分机。


  383 There is a phone booth in the corner.
  在转角处有个电话亭。


  384 It is a pay phone .
  那是一个付费电话。


  385 Whom do you want to call?
  你要打电话给谁?


  386 I want to make a local call.
  我要打个市内电话。


  387 What is the number?
  号码是多少?


  388 Call information for the number.
  打查号台查询电话号码。


  389 The phone seems to be out of order.
  电话好像出故障了。


  390 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.
  我打了几次,但是没有人回答。


  391 I ''''m going to dial the number.
  我要拨这个号码。


  392 The telephone is ringing.
  电话铃响了。


  393 No one is answering the phone..
  没有人接电话。


  394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. Yesterday.
  我的朋友昨天上午10点打电话给我。


  395 The phone is busy.
  电话占线。


  396 Sorry to have kept you waiting.
  抱歉使你久等了。


  397 Who do you want to speak to ?
  你要跟谁讲话?


  398 What number are you calling?
  你打什么号码?


  399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.
  总机,你给我接错号码了。


  400 Where are you calling from?
  你从哪打来的?

 

 

 

相关阅读

无相关信息

我要评论

共有条评论
用户名: 密码:
验证码: 匿名发表

文明上网理性发言,请遵守新闻评论服务协议