当前位置:首页 > 对外汉语 > 实用汉语 > 商务 > 正文

商务汉语900句(101-200)

编辑:手里汉语学院 录入:suemiao 来源:手里汉语学院 2011-05-05 08:50:49 

 

  101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
  我还要再确认吗?


  102 Is there any earlier one?
  还有更早一点的吗?


  103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
  请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?


  104 Can I get a seat for today''s 7:00 a.m. train?
  我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?


  105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
  请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?


  106 Is there any discount for the USA Rail pass?
  火车通行证有折扣吗?


  107 May I reconfirm my flight?
  我可以确认我的班机吗?


  108 Are they all non-reserved seats?
  他们全部不预订的吗?


  109 Do I have to reserve a seat?
  我一定要预订座位吗?


  110 May I see a timetable?
  我可以看时刻表吗?


  111 How long will I have to wait?
  我要等候多久呢?


  112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
  你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?


  113 Do you have any other flights?
  你们还有别的班机吗?


  114 When would you like to leave?
  你要什么时间离开呢?


  115 Can I reconfirm by phone?
  我可以用电话确认吗?


  116 Where can I make a reservation?
  我到哪里可以预订?


  117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
  我需要预订餐车吗?


  118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
  火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?


  119 Is this a daily flight?
  这是每日航班吗?


  120 Excuse me. May I get by?
  对不起,我可以上车吗?

 

 

[NextPage]


  121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
  坐船到那里要花多少钱?


  122 Can I cancel this ticket?
  我可以取消这张票吗?


  123 Check it to my final destination
  把它托运到我的目的地。


  124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
  最迟要在8点30分到达机场。


  125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
  把你的行李拿到行李房去。


  126 Please open your baggage.
  请把你的行李打开。


  127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
  请你填写这张入境卡。


  128 Let me see your passport, please.
  请让我看看你的护照。


  129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。


  130 You''re going out of your way for us, I believe.
  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。


  131 It''s just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。


  132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。


  133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。


  134 Is there any way of ensuring we''ll have enough time for our talks?
  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?


  135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?


  136 We''ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。


  137 We''d have to compare notes on what we''ve discussed during the day.
  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。


  138 That''ll put us both in the picture.
  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。


  139 Then we''d have some idea of what you''ll be needing.
  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。


  140 I can''t say for certain off-hand.
  我还不能马上说定。

 

 

[NextPage]

 


  141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。


  142 It''ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。


  143 But wouldn''t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?


  144 I''m afraid that won''t be possible, much as we''d like to.
  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。


  145 We''ve got to report back to the head office.
  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。


  146 Thank you for you cooperation.
  谢谢你们的合作。

 

[NextPage]

 

  247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。


  248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.
  可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。


  249 Our clients are very critical on quality.
  我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。

  250 What do you want us to do?
  您看怎么办好?


  251 Our clients want a replacement.
  我们的客户要求换货。


  252 It''s a bit too hard.
  这有点太难了吧。


  253 It''s only the background color that''s not identical.
  这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。


  254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.
  这个解决办法还比较合理。


  255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
  你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?


  256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.
  我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。


  257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.
  不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。


  258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?
  你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?


  259 If not, our repairman can come to you.
  要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。


  260 I would prefer if he comes here.
  我倒愿意他去我们那里。


  261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.
  我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。


  262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.
  我真的希望我能回答你的问题。


  263 It does appear that way.
  是的,看起来好象是这样的。


  264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.
  请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。


  265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.
  由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。


  266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?
  你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?


  267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.
  我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。


  268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.
  你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。


  269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.
  我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。


  270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.
  货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。


  271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren''t handled properly.
  那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处理不妥造成的。


  272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
  我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。


  273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
  首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。


  274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
  专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。


  275 Please proceed with your presentation.
  请开始你的简报。


  276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
  是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。


  277 Has your company done any research in this field?
  请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?


  278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
  有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。


  279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
  如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。


  280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
  在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

 

[NextPage]

 


  281 I would like to ask you a favor.
  我可以提出一个要求吗?


  282 Would you let me know your fax number?
  可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?


  283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
  可以请你在明天以前回复吗?


  284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
  你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?


  285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
  如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。


  286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
  我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。


  287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
  也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。


  288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
  事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。


  289 I see. Let''s break now.
  我了解,让我们休息一下吧。


  290 Shall we take a break?
  我们是否应该休息一下?


  291 Let us take a break now.
  让我们休息一下。


  292 Let me suggest we take a break.
  我建议我们休息一下。


  293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
  我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?


  294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
  如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。


  295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
  我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。


  296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
  请了解这一点对我们至关重要。


  297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
  我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。


  298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
  我们的方针是不授予专卖权。


  299 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
  凡事总有例外。


  300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
  如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

 

 

 

相关阅读

无相关信息

我要评论

共有条评论
用户名: 密码:
验证码: 匿名发表

文明上网理性发言,请遵守新闻评论服务协议